Halifax magazine is running a beer poll, asking its readers to share their favourites, making themselves eligible for a free year's subscription. The magazine has always has an interest in beer, having recommended 150 different ones last year in HalifaxMag.com. Now they're asking for nominations for the best beers in HRM (Halifax Regional Municipality) and in Nova Scotia.
Thursday, August 03, 2017
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Mag world view: Tomorrow, the world for Time Out; ...
- Toronto patio party presented by Canadian Society ...
- Annex Business Media acquires two new manufacturin...
- Carrie Gillis new director of events at St. Joseph...
- Access Copyright prevails in "fair dealing" suit a...
- Quote, unquote: You have to laugh, or you'll cry
- Litmags' stories longlisted for this year's Journe...
- Mag world view: Losing sparkle; MJ staffs up; The ...
- British Press Association accepts €706,000 from Go...
- Winnipeg health mag Wave shifting from print to di...